My First Blog Post

I've finally decided to start a blog to document my digital scrapbooking adventures. I love fairy tales and used to read all the fairy tale stories I can get my hands on at the library when I was younger. That love for fairy tales is still with me now that I'm grown up. I discovered digital scrapbooking in late 2009 and love everything about it. Digital scrapbooking allows me to bring the fairy tales in my imagination to life. How fun is that?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Longing For Past Days by Eena's Creation


Eena's Creation just released this fabulous Longing For Past Days kit. The scenic papers are gorgeous and the vintage elements are beautiful.
The kit is available here:
Here's a page I made using this kit:
Title: A Moment In Time
Photo: My son Alex and I
A special thank you to Shirley (shirley1md) for mentioning this page in Gallery Standouts (10/19/10) at the digishoptalk forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment