My First Blog Post

I've finally decided to start a blog to document my digital scrapbooking adventures. I love fairy tales and used to read all the fairy tale stories I can get my hands on at the library when I was younger. That love for fairy tales is still with me now that I'm grown up. I discovered digital scrapbooking in late 2009 and love everything about it. Digital scrapbooking allows me to bring the fairy tales in my imagination to life. How fun is that?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Maui Aquarium

Lauren Bavin's Neptune's Garden Value Collection is gorgeous! It's perfect for scrapping beach and aquarium photos. I love the twirly ribbon plant life in this collection. By participating in Lauren Bavin's Gimme Me More Crops with Lauren challenge (deadline is October 3, 2010 12 PM EST), this Mermaid's Garden Page Kit is free as the posting bonus:

Isn't this so beautiful? I'm a sucker for mermaids and underwater kits and can't wait to get this posting bonus.
Here's a page I made using the Neptune's Garden Value Collection:
Title: Maui Aquarium
Photo: My sons Christopher and Alex on their first visit to the Maui Ocean Aquarium.
Credits:
Neptune's Garden by Lauren Bavin
Mirrored Reflections Alpha by Meryl Bartho

The kit is available here:
http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_245&products_id=12698
The alpha is available here:
http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_20_124&products_id=9808

No comments:

Post a Comment